CA Final Online Classes in Guntur & India
About CA Final
- The last phase of the ICAI curriculum to become a chartered accountant in India is the CA Final Course.
- The successful completion of their articleship training and passing both groups of the CA Intermediate course are among the conditions that prospective candidates must meet.
- The advanced topics covered in the papers include financial management, taxation, accounting, and auditing. Both subjective and objective problems are included.
- The examination structure consists of two groups with four papers each.
- It will be based on Objective & Descriptive level test.
|Advanced Financial Management
|Advanced Auditing, Assurance and Professional Ethics
|Direct Tax Laws and International Taxation
|Indirect Tax Laws
|Integrated Business Solutions
(Multi-disciplinary case study involving Papers 1 to 5 at the final level along with Self-Paced Online Modules Sets A and B and Strategic Management)
|CA Final Exam Pattern 2024 Paper Wise Weightage
|Marks per paper
|Paper-1: Financial Reporting
|Paper-2: Strategic Financial Management
|Paper-3: Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics
|Paper-4: Corporate and Economic Laws
|Paper-5: Strategic Cost Management and Performance Evaluation
|Paper-6A: Risk Management
Paper-6B: Financial Services and Capital Markets
Paper-6C: International Taxation
Paper-6D: Economic Laws
Paper-6E: Global Financial Reporting Standards
Paper-6F: Multidisciplinary Case Study
|Paper-7: Direct Tax Laws and International Taxation
|Paper-8: Indirect Tax Laws
Applicants must ensure that they meet all of the eligibility criteria before filing a registration form with ICAI.
Check out the eligibility requirements for CA Final May 2024:
- Minimum 50% aggregate percentage and 40% marks on each subject in the CA Intermediate/CA IPCC Examination.
- A minimum of 2.5 years of articleship training is required.
The CA Final subjects are:
- Financial Reporting
- Advanced Financial Management
- Advanced Auditing, Assurance and Professional EthicsDirect Tax Laws and International
- Direct Tax Laws and International Taxation
- Indirect Tax Laws
- Integrated Business Solutions (Multi-disciplinary case study involving Papers 1 to 5 at the final level along with Self-Paced Online Modules Sets A and B and Strategic Management)
The CA program takes at least three years to complete after earning a BCom or other graduate degree. If you try again, it will take six months longer each time. Graduates can apply for the CA intermediate level without first completing the foundation level.
The completion of the previous IPCC or Intermediate level is the main requirement for being qualified to register for the CA Final Registration. To pass the CA Intermediate exam, you must obtain a minimum of 40% on each topic and a combined score of 50% in one of the two groups or both.
Yes, Masterminds has a provision for CA Final online classes. CA Final Google drive classes are also available.
Yes, Students can join reputed CA Final Online Classes & also buy the best CA Final Googledrive Classes.
To pass the CA Final examinations, students must obtain a minimum passing mark of 40% in each paper and a total of 50% overall in each group to clear the CA Final exam.
After completing the CA Foundation and CA IPCC, it is time to take the CA Final. CA is one of the most prestigious occupations to hold and is often recognized as one of the most difficult tests in India.
Join CA Final classes and embark on a journey to success!
Easy And Conceptual Learning Experience for Exam Preparation